Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Week 1 My voice

Photography to me is a form of meditation. When I go out to a fashion shoot or out shooting landscape, I exit myself from reality. Being able to focus on my talent and being able to take my image out of the box from other photographers. At the age of sixteen, I was able to practice my talent by just taking photos of my friends and family. I never once thought that I would pursuit my talent to a professional level. I had always thought that this would just be a hobby of mine until others started complimenting my images. I enjoy fashion photography much more than other types of photography. I feel the competition much more and I also am able to express what I have on my mind. I also enjoy meeting other talented artist. Like the M.U.A (make-up artist), fashion designers, hair stylist and advertisers. Being able to network with them leads me to be informed in what is going on in the fast lane. I practice other forms of photography but every time you catch me with a camera I would be shooting a model.

No comments:

Post a Comment