Monday, March 5, 2012

EOC: Week 9 40 under 40


Where am I going to be in seven years? 

That is one question that I never thought of until now. I always feared the number and the disappointment that I will have when I reach that age, but truth to be told is that I am a little excited to reach that number and have the goals that I will accomplish at that point. Being forty is not really the end of the world. I feel that reaching forty is the beginning of my road to my future of my photography. I had my share of moments going out with friends and tagging along relentlessly with groups that didn’t care for the world. Now reaching forty and establishing my business, I will have the chance to enter a world of business and a new life for my daughter and myself. I feel that forty will be good to me and it will bring me many opportunities and decisions that I feel that will change my life and those around me. Cheers to forty and I will have my life stable and concreted to the world of business.

The real question here: Is this world ready for me when I reach forty? With all the motivation and desires and even the talent that I am generating, I will bring to the world talent that will be different to many and desired to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment