Monday, January 23, 2012

EOC Week 3 Where am I now, where will I be going

At the moment I see myself as a struggling father that is looking for his way back home to the heart of my daughter. There are many challenges to accomplish that goal and with the all the struggle and challenges, I feel that the outcome will be powerful to me.
During my short time here in Las Vegas, I have juggled many opportunities that lead me to my minor success that is leading me to accomplish my goal. Also during my time here in Las Vegas, I also have adjusted myself to be able to hold my insanity in place and be able to concentrate and lose track.

I have many thoughts of where I going to be. Should I go back to my original state or should I travel and give others the opportunity to visit my location and be able to explore. My mentality to everything is helping others while I succeeding from my talent. The bottom line for this answer is to reach my goal and become the successful street/fashion photographer. I feel no matter what, my love ones will be satisfied to my choice of location. I feel that this question was to describe what my goals will be and where my goals are now.
My goals are in process and they are in full throttle. I feel that my personal life is keeping up with them and in the long run my personal life and my goal will be in satisfaction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment