Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 4: EOC 3 Scary legal issues

The first scary legal issue for me would be contracts to clients. Constructing a contract for a large corporate project seems to me that the corporation would have the upper hand on the contract. A great amount of questions come to mind while thinking of what I need to discuss and what doesn’t need to be discussed. A great way to try to get great advice would be a contract lawyer and maybe hire them to construct a contract for the situation.

The second issue would be rates. Having the minimal knowledge of rates does not help my business. What would be too much and what would be too less. Pricing hourly rates from other photographers would be a great idea to start and try to compare pricing but trying to conclude prices to a heavy project would be something that I would need to experience for myself.

The last issue is clients. What clients should I get and where should I get clients. I decided this issue to be my last due to it would be my least concern. Being able to socialize and out spoken gives me the advantage to capture my next potential client. The problem would be who would be a great client and if they are would I be able to recognize who is a great client.

These issues are my concern, would I say that they are a great and major concern. Time will only tell if they are or not. The only way to over come these issues would just throw myself in the situation and experience it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment