Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My voice


My voice

Deciding to walk the path as a photographer, it has opened many doors and many questions. The biggest question that comes up first to all photographers is what type of photography I will pursuit.
The time I spent well, at the Art Institute of Las Vegas, opened the door to my decision of genre in photography. Having the opportunity to be taught by outstanding instructors with techniques and procedures, lead me to fashion photography. I have that this genre excites me with anticipation to accomplishing the best image for the client. Fashion photography also allows me to reach in the center of my passion and express my talent and skills to show the public the designer's creativity.
Fashion photography puts me in a state of mind that allows me to show the public's eye what great design the clothing is offering to the world.
By spending countless on an idea brings many opportunities for many creative designers. Usually a photos hoot is based on model and photographer but we all know that there are dozens of people that participate in a photo shoot.
My dedication with my talent has captured and created fantasy worlds that leave the public with amazement. My dedication, talent, art, and presentations will lead you to my world of photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment