Monday, February 20, 2012

EOC: Week 7 Biggest challenge to complete my business plan


I feel that the biggest challenge to completing my business plan would be looking for all the legal paper for starting a new business. I understand that this challenge is petty but I feel that creating a business plan of something that you are so involved and is your passion should not be difficult at all. This business plan had its challenges but challenges that help understand the reasons for being involved in photography.
These easy steps to our business plan detail tons of information that will help my photography business to be successful.

Another challenge that I did confront would be networking my business to banks. Not having the confidence that I need to poses is hurting me at this time and is something that I need to overcome for banks to be able to give me their opinion about how my business plan could work in the publics eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment