Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 5 EOC: Horse race and Unicorns


When I first started thinking about a business, I had trouble to pin point exactly what genre I would like to follow. I come from an artistic family and I try to not make photography as a work thing, but just like everything, we need to make money of what we do. With that said, I am thinking of starting a studio that concentrates with portrait photography and event photography. I also would like to start a chain of studios that will be contracted all along the west coast to high priority clients. I would like to be able to have a main photographer at each studio and one assistant. Later I would like to have a team of five individuals in a studio to be able to capture, process, and print and also be able to have a regional sales man for the entire region.

No comments:

Post a Comment