Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 5: Four Photographers


Jeremy Cowart
What I enjoyed a lot about Jeremy website was his portfolio about women and iPhoneography. At first I didn’t understand what he meant as iPhoneography, but I guess there is a new wave and a start to this genre. This front of the website is the photographers face which sells him a lot rather then his photos and I enjoy that. The design to his website is also great. I feel that this site would be a business site.




Mitchell Kanashkevich
Mitchell website is very basic but yet to the point. I feel that his genre of photography is based on traveling street photography or journalism. I will admit that all his images are breath taking with a great amount of meaning and they are rich with color. The expressions on his subject’s portray a story line that identifies the location of the photograph. Mitchell site would be a business site


Joon Brandt
I adore Joon’s work. A lot of his work reminds me of Sandy Skoglund’s early work and also David LaChapelle work. Tons of Joon’s work has a great amount of humorous. The images of Joon are all computer edited and in great quality. I had a hard time with Joo’s site but I do feel that this is a business site.



Fredrick Clement
This website is my least favorite. I had a hard time navigating the website to find out who the photographer was and also it took up to much time to navigate his portfolio. Some of his images was not exactly the most impressive in my opinion. I felt they had very low lighting and also hard to read to exactly what they were. Fredrick site to me was a glamour site.

No comments:

Post a Comment