Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Week 6 EOC: Me times three



Week 6 EOC: Me times three
The first product care that I use is Jergens Naturals Ultra Hydrating. I believe that this product is targeted to those that have very dry skin. I use this product for that reason. I work with chemicals all day everyday and sometimes those chemicals tend to dry my skin very bad. I feel that Jergens Hydrating lotion helps my hands feel smoother for the ladies. As far as Jergens grabbing my attention for this product was mainly easy. I saw a commercial for this product and heard that its soothes dryness and when I tried it, it worked well.

The second choice will be Charms toilet paper. This takes care of all my needs under uncomfortable situations. This product grabs customers with commercials that inform viewers of the comfort they provide. I feel that they are doing a great job with advertising there product

Demographic factors are the most popular bases for segmenting customer groups. One reason is that consumer needs, wants, and usage rates often vary closely with demographic variables. Another is that demographic variables are easier to measure than most other types of variables. Even when marketers first define segments using other bases, such as benefits sought or behavior, they must know segment demographic characteristics in order to assess the size of the target market and to reach it efficiently.” Pg. 177

No comments:

Post a Comment