Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week 8: Creating Content Project

I am going to start off by making my own label. The label will have Calibri font with Light blue coloring so it could show the effect of it being cold and clear at the same time. Next, I will find a clear smooth bottle and pour clear liquid to show the effect of clear beer inside of the bottle. The label will be placed on the side of the bottle.  Next will be the beer photo shoot. I have two concepts. The first concept will be to take the bottle with the label to Mt. Charleston and shoot in the snow. I will keep the wilderness theme to be able to create an earthy look. The second shoot will have a model that will be dressed with a white bikini. This shoot will take place at the studio and I will be using a high key affect. By doing this affect with this bottle will allow me to have an over exposed look and will stay with the clear theme. The model will be a Caucasian to have the clear theme to it. There will be a three light shoot. Two light boxes and one hair light. After the shoot is done, I will take the image to our Mac computer and use CS5 photo shop and edit the image to have the clear theme.  These images will be all in Raw files so that I could get all the clarity and description in that image.

No comments:

Post a Comment